• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tim Horn

Private
39 Badges
Oct 26, 2014
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
I'm having 2 problems actually with Vicky 2. Last week i was supposed to join a HPM MP, but for some reason i keep getting the wrong checksum, i have no idea why cause the game wasn't updated & i didn't edit the mod to change it & we made sure everything had the same mod & such. I verified my files, nothing. I reinstalled the mod, nothing, i then reinstalled the game, nothing. No matter what the game keeps giving me different checksums & its not just HPM, its doing it for Vanilla too now even after reinstall. Why am i getting different Checksums? Its keeping me from doing MPS

Also my other problem is i'm making a mod of a EU4 conversion save. But when i went to test something in the game, all the nations troops & navies are gone at game start, but everyone's oob files are there showing there are troops in them, So why does the game not load up troops? It was working just fine the other night when i last edited the mod

I'm having 2 problems actually with Vicky 2. Last week i was supposed to join a HPM MP, but for some reason i keep getting the wrong checksum, i have no idea why cause the game wasn't updated & i didn't edit the mod to change it & we made sure everything had the same mod & such. I verified my files, nothing. I reinstalled the mod, nothing, i then reinstalled the game, nothing. No matter what the game keeps giving me different checksums & its not just HPM, its doing it for Vanilla too now even after reinstall. Why am i getting different Checksums? Its keeping me from doing MPS

Also my other problem is i'm making a mod of a EU4 conversion save. But when i went to test something in the game, all the nations troops & navies are gone at game start, but everyone's oob files are there showing there are troops in them, So why does the game not load up troops? It was working just fine the other night when i last edited the mod
Which version are you using? The 3.04 or the 3.04 May updated one
Also do you delete cache files in My Documents?

Which version are you using? The 3.04 or the 3.04 May updated one
Also do you delete cache files in My Documents?
ii used 3.04, but the host didn't use the beta so i turned it off so we would connect, but even when turned off, the game still says i'm using 3.04
I did delete the cache files for my 1st attempt to fix & didn't work, forgot to mention that