• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ikarases

Field Marshal
17 Badges
Jul 2, 2012
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II
I know it's crazy that I've already made 15 AARs without touching any Majors (though Belgelands were close to it), but this AAR won't bring any change to it :p

author: Ikarases
start date: 28th September 2013
nation: Hungary, 1936
version: TFH 4.02/HPP 3.2.9
difficulty: normal
aim: help the Axis!
style: my own​

I've actually played Hungary before (during the summer vacation), but when I got into the war with Romania, things have gotten slow when my fully armored army got out of fuel while crossing the Carpathians, so I definitely don't want to do just that. The only and sole change in this AAR will be that Germany promises me the entirety of Slovakia after the partition of Czechoslovakia, since the German military AI tends to give Slovakia quite a lot of their divisions and there can not be any doubt that this hurts the entirety of Axis during Barbarossa.

This doesn't mean I've abandoned my Polish AAR just when it got interesting, but I want to build up my minor country into a respectable power once upon a time.

That's all for introduction of the AAR. Stay tuned!

hmmmm.. Ikar, you're crazy, play some different mods aside from HPP, play some different games, and more importantly, make some different AAR's with other games...

Oh, and I am subbing

hmmmm.. Ikar, you're crazy, play some different mods aside from HPP, play some different games, and more importantly, make some different AAR's with other games...

Oh, and I am subbing

There isn't any need for anything else than HPP. It's simply the best and makes the best sense out of all the mods available ;)

Okay, I've checked in. Show us what you've got (at your convenience). ;)

Can do, will do. I still need some time to get used to write again; I have 125 screenshots to be tidied into about 7-9 chapters for all of my three AARs, which surely take some time, or at least a free afternoon ;)

Another Ikar's AAR? I'm in!

Another Ikar's AAR? I'm in!

That's right! :)

Ah, c'mon...
He's letting us starve on the long arm (German saying, don't know the english pendant ^^)

cheers

125 screenshots + a horde of Czechoslovakian ones from the invasion of Indonesia (of course if you want me to finish it as well), are quite a reason to stop playing and write something down ASAP.

It also seems like the years of me being pretty much immune to all the "winter shit" came down on me this time; it's been barely 14 days since I got well from the last sickness and boom, here goes another...

What does that mean for you in particular? A better chance of you seeing some updates ;)

That's right! :)

125 screenshots + a horde of Czechoslovakian ones from the invasion of Indonesia (of course if you want me to finish it as well), are quite a reason to stop playing and write something down ASAP.

It also seems like the years of me being pretty much immune to all the "winter shit" came down on me this time; it's been barely 14 days since I got well from the last sickness and boom, here goes another...

What does that mean for you in particular? A better chance of you seeing some updates ;)

I might believe you if I see two updates at minimum. ;-P

Lets be ambitious... Ask 4 updates in a row

I might've been the whole at home today, but I'm sick and without any mood to do anything :sad:
but! But!!! Writing AAR's is the best medication!

but! But!!! Writing AAR's is the best medication!

Do you think? I just feel like doing nothing is the best thing I can do at the moment :sad:

Get better soon! I am also sick with what looks like flu, it sucks to be sick!! :(

Yeah, you might be at home, but you aren't in touch with your class and you can't sensibly do anything at home neither. Just watch the time go by...

I'm back on track with AARs. Sorry Ikar, but I missed your Hitler's last stand and Pierwsi do boju. But no worry! Every ongoing AAR which you are writing is right now subscribed! :)

Very nice. Just sit and wait - until my lazy ass decides to do something :)

So basically you are lying to us about being sick :laugh: joke. Anyway, I'm very interested to see a Hungarian AAR, especially from you Ikar :).

I'm back on track with AARs. Sorry Ikar, but I missed your Hitler's last stand and Pierwsi do boju. But no worry! Every ongoing AAR which you are writing is right now subscribed! :)

No problem, you can read them now anyway, though I don't write those kind of AARs which will be read for next 20 years :D

Ha, I told you so... :p

Nah, just kidding - get well soon :)

Actually, I slept pretty well and now I think I've just a runny nose. That's good... good for you! :p

So basically you are lying to us about being sick :laugh: joke. Anyway, I'm very interested to see a Hungarian AAR, especially from you Ikar :).

Why are you interested in a Hungarian AAR? I'm going to visit BeNeLux after I got my hands free again, now that makes you happier, doesn't it? :p