• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by BiB
Just being protestant would do it :D BEsides England has enough money, the AI just can't handle it :D

And the TP problem's not just a money problem, it's to do with the rigid way the AI views percentages too. England's colonisation problems can also be partially abated by altering the AI file to let them send six at once instead of just four. They seem to get a tad more aggressive overseas when you do this.

I am not sure why anyone wants to get rid of Korea... because if you think that it does nothing, then why not change it so that it can. Since a play a lot of games as Nippon now I love Korea being there... it a good jump off spot for getting onto the mainland.

I like playing Nippon.... IMHO, much more challenging then any European nation. Of course it would be even better if the following could be changed:

1. Make the Trading Isolation event optional (as is, Nippon can not even trade in it's own CoTs)

2. Give it a colonial dynasty period... sure it is ahistorical, but is that not why we play, to change history. (this would be an option)

3. Perhaps, at a certain date, give it an optional event that would allow Nippon to change it's religion to muslim (as contact with mughals might bring about a shift in religious views).

4. Japan starts with more units than it can support (400,000 +/-), yet has no navy to start with... if you want Japan do do more in Asia, give it a good size navy to move troops to the mainland. Large enough Navy to move enough troops to take on the Large size forts there. Perhaps they could get up to a good number of ships via events that gives them ships... so over time they have the navy to actively get involved on the mainland. (this is why they DOW places but can not do anything as an AI)

Just a few thoughts on Asia.

Ken Von Romig

How about Yoghurt and Languish work to release an IGC 2.4? There is alot of material here which seems to have been frozen in time by the release of EU2 a couple years ago.

Originally posted by The Captain
How about Yoghurt and Languish work to release an IGC 2.4? There is alot of material here which seems to have been frozen in time by the release of EU2 a couple years ago.

I had thought about it :)

I have actually released an improved IGC AI which i am still testing right now :)

Is this IGC 2.4 already made public? I haven't seen it...yet (or do I have to take a better look?)

And what part will the Low Countries play in this IGC? I'm especially thinking about Holland, Belgium and Luxembourgh...

Since the guys who developed IGC now work for Paradox or have moved on to EU2, HoI, Vicky and CK I think you will dissappointed. Sorry.