If your posts end up in the moderation queue ("awaiting moderator approval")

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi.

This was the first time I posted on the forum. I tried to add a model for the Cities Skylines Custom Model Competition but it ended up in the mod queue. I doubt I could get any prize, but anyway it is really dissapointing that I missed the chance to participate (deadline is already over) because of this.

If it was moderated then it is out of moderation already.
I don't think they have looked at them yet and your post is time stamped before the deadline.

So, I had some posts that were at least 2 years old and they seem to have disappeared. Any idea why? It was in the EU4 suggestion forum and is the same idea that someone else is putting up now about Whales. There are also some others that were on trade nodes that got deleted. Let me know if you can find anything about this, but I have doubts since this is an older page.

So, I had some posts that were at least 2 years old and they seem to have disappeared. Any idea why? It was in the EU4 suggestion forum and is the same idea that someone else is putting up now about Whales. There are also some others that were on trade nodes that got deleted. Let me know if you can find anything about this, but I have doubts since this is an older page.
This is nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but see here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ts-from-2015-2018-missing-megathread.1090204/