• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This could be the next Doomed from the StAARt! :eek:

Seems promising...

This is great, continue please.

You got me hooked at "Damn he is clever". :D

On a side note, Stalin should be conspiring with Mr. "Pipe", not pibe. Damn those typos, eh? ;)

thx, for the replies!

OAM: I read that chat log for some time ago and it is hilarious..but it was first after making this first chapter that I thought about it. I Will do my best to make my AAR better then the chat log (but it will be hard)

Schlieffen: ups, Mr. pibe will return later as Mr. Pipe (wrote the danish name for pipe :rolleyes: )

Maybe we will see a Mr. Hat - Mr. Garrison relationship between Mr. Pipe and Uncle Joe?

Great idea Juste. :D

And how about making Churchill like Big Gay Al?

And Roosevelt like Timmy?

Juste said:
now you go to long..I'm not the biggest fan of South park, so it will not be like that :)
I had to try... :D

Yeah, that's going on too long...

But something has to be made of Roosevelt's wheelchair-bound status! Maybe he's not really crippled, only lazy?

Juste said:
Nice with some ideas..will make the next comic stripe tomorrow after work..just post ideas if you like:)

Yay, more updates

anonymous4401 said:
Yeah, that's going on too long...

But something has to be made of Roosevelt's wheelchair-bound status! Maybe he's not really crippled, only lazy?

That would be quite okey!

"I want 100 new infantry divisions, 20 new tank divisions and some poison if it all goes wrong."

"Damn he is clever."

Perfect! This is a great idea!