• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ultra-realistic player

Recruit
8 Badges
Nov 29, 2020
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
All the post in the suggestion box, except the post from myself, are more than 5 months old. None of my posts are replied. I wonder if the game is still popular.

For any video games, if the developers give no focus, the game will die. I hope the game developers will read the suggestions and reply to make the game active. This game is currently hated by many players, just because the game developers put not enough focus on the game. If the game could be more popular, more money could be earned.

Upvote 0
You are a bit late. The developers have moved on from CiM2 7 years ago.
Indeed, Collosal Order have not been supporting the game for years now. I don't expect them to add new features like OP suggests, but I must admit that I at least expected them to fix bugs that came up - especially since CO have become a huge company now with the release of Cities: Skylines and a bit of goodwill wouldn't hurt. Neither workshop integration nor multiplayer worked last time I tried, and while there are some fixes (by users, not be the developers), CO should really just spent a few hours to patch the game.