• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It seems Steam didn´t get any keys yet... :(

But you should find it by Right Click on the Game inside your Library

Oh. :( I hope they will fix it ASAP

Hah! I am the first person to post in this thread with the Lionheart icon. TREMBLE MORTALS, AS I DISPLAY MY ICONIC MIGHT!

Or something like that.

Users of Impulse like me should have received their updated correct serial numbers by now. I received notification 13 minutes ago.

images

any last words? :mad:

:p

any last words? :mad:
Allow me to quote one of the entrants in the Bulwer Lytton contest from a few years back:
"I know what you're thinking, punk," hissed Wordy Harry to his new editor, "you're thinking, 'Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?' — and to tell the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement; but being as this is English, the most powerful language in the world, whose subtle nuances will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' — well do you, punk?"

I hope there will be working serials on steam soon so i can register it here :(

Peter where how did you manage to get serial for icon? it's still not showing on gamersgate for me (maybe cuz I clicked on show serial on the first day I got it and now it disapeared)

No Steam code :(

Still no code on Steam -.-

The codes should be sent to them, but I'll double check.

Thank you kindly, i am pretty sure its not a fault on your end, i read that you sent out the codes some days ago.
Steam is just frickin slow on this kind of things from what i experienced so far.

But maybe it helps if you send them a mail reminding them to put things in place. :)

When I first read this topic I thought it was about the icon of the game on your taskbar. As it doesnt have an icon there, its not showing up for me. Is that only my problem or is it a bug and will we get an icon later with a patch :p

It is quite odd when you "pin to taskbar" the program, creates an empty space!

wheres%20my%20icon.png

(yes I have my taskbar at the left side of the screen, gives me more realestate on my screen between the top and the bottom)

In case anyone wondered... nope... still no CD-Key on Steam. :(

I demand justice!