• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SAS

20+ Years on the Forum
204 Badges
Jan 13, 2002
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Paradox Order
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • March of the Eagles
Is there one in the works?

Nothing wrong with that!

Can't wait for the icon <3

My dear friend, its the "medals" under my avatar, buy a game, register it, get and Icon, then become great (if only in my mind)!

You have one under your post rank, the cute little horsey.

Probably going to buy this once the icon comes out!:D
Ah, a collector. :D

If you wanted to buy it to actually play the game I would advise you to wait until the showstopping crashbug, which cripples the game for some players but not for others, has been solved unless you feel like playing roulette with your money, but for icon-acquisition I can safely reassure you that the game is currently ship-shape.

Ah, a collector. :D

If you wanted to buy it to actually play the game I would advise you to wait until the showstopping crashbug, which cripples the game for some players but not for others, has been solved unless you feel like playing roulette with your money, but for icon-acquisition I can safely reassure you that the game is currently ship-shape.

Thanks for your advice!
But still, i want icons more than anything. I'm not going to change the world, but if i buy the game now, mainly to get the icon, it will maybe give enough money to the devs to buy themselves one more beer(maybe they will have to share one between eachother though) that would be enough to push them fixing one more bug in future patches. And it looks like i also get a free DLC. Might aswell buy it now, instead of waiting and not get the icon, not get the free DLC. :)
PS: How much for your beta victoria 2 icon? :D

EDIT: Dang, bought the game but no serial yet...:(

Last edited:
EDIT: Dang, bought the game but no serial yet...:(
Hah! I have the impulsedriven version, it gives me the serial when choosing the VIEW REGISTRATION option after installation without fail.

Of course, there's the minor problem that the serial number it gives me for Lionheart has the wrong format (5 groups of 5 for a total of 25 characters rather than 6 groups of 4 making a total of 24 that the Paradox registration asks for... and no, entering the first 24 characters doesn't work), making it completely useless as a registration code, but at least it has a serial. Whether it is Stardock, Neocore, or Impulse that has fucked up on the registration issue I don't know. :D

Ps: "My" Victoria 2 Beta icon is the property of PI. It is not mine to sell. You'll have to bribe Johan or Frederick to get your own. Try starting with a crate of beer and escalating the offer until accepted.

Hwo do you find your key in steam?

Hah! I am the first person to post in this thread with the Lionheart icon. TREMBLE MORTALS, AS I DISPLAY MY ICONIC MIGHT!

Or something like that.

Users of Impulse like me should have received their updated correct serial numbers by now. I received notification 13 minutes ago.