I was curious to see how the player stats were doing..

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Striker and Marauder on the left, Manticore in the center. My initial thought for the fire support tanks on the left was LRM-carriers but unless I'm mistaken those don't have a turret and they're firing too many LRMs to be modified Scorpions. I'm lost for the tank on the right, a Rommel maybe?
The infantry seems to be carrying laser rifles. It might by due to the resolution but I can't make out any unit or House insignia.

In the back are Hunter light tanks. Foreground, left to right we have a Striker, Manticore, and I'm thinking the Rommel or the Patton (note: they use the same chassis and have different loadouts).

Also someone decided wavebreakers make good replacements for sandbag 'quick fortifications', I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions:
-Foreground Left: Striker
-Center: Manticore
-Right Back: Rommel or Patton
-Support Tanks: Hunter
-Left Background: Marauder

I don't see a Stalker or did you _mean_ a Striker?

Edit:
Darn, Kereminde beat me to it :)

Striker and Marauder on the left, Manticore in the center. My initial thought for the fire support tanks on the left was LRM-carriers but unless I'm mistaken those don't have a turret and they're firing too many LRMs to be modified Scorpions. I'm lost for the tank on the right, a Rommel maybe?
The infantry seems to be carrying laser rifles. It might by due to the resolution but I can't make out any unit or House insignia.

In the back are Hunter light tanks. Foreground, left to right we have a Striker, Manticore, and I'm thinking the Rommel or the Patton (note: they use the same chassis and have different loadouts).

Also someone decided wavebreakers make good replacements for sandbag 'quick fortifications', I guess.

-Foreground Left: Striker
-Center: Manticore
-Right Back: Rommel or Patton
-Support Tanks: Hunter
-Left Background: Marauder

I don't see a Stalker or did you _mean_ a Striker?

Edit:
Darn, Kereminde beat me to it :)
Hmm… I’ve gone back to @SpOoKy777’s original posting of this pic on DeviantArt to see if there is any better resolution of the in-question Rommel/Patton’s front and looked for evidence of the Patton’s Hotshot Flamer. I found no telltale nozzle/barrel. So it appears to me that this is indeed the AC20-toting Rommel Tank. : )

I only know the "Striker" and "Hunter" because they were recurring rolls on my RAT generation for White Reach. Like, a lot. And after getting to use them a bit, they were really good at being cheap distracting missle-carriers. (And a bit more maneuverable and durable, than the dedicated LRM/SRM carriers.) I'm almost surprised HBS didn't get the Hunter into their game - it's basically a mobile LRM-20 launcher.

Ah, I see.
You know what, this reminds me of the old mech of the week thread. I miss testing these rarely used pieces of equipment on a weekly basis.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Another look look at BATTLETECH’s Steam Stats. More than 2100 players just a short half hour ago… not bad, not bad at all! : )
058285FF-5560-4A0A-881C-B9685884FA47.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: