I want to a bus terminal and different types of bus ticket prices

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mikeking3280

Sergeant
14 Badges
Jul 28, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
I hope someone or official can develop this mod, which will improve bus travel conditions. Depending on the crowd, they can choose the expensive luxury bus or ordinary bus cheap travel.

If there is a bus terminus, according to people's travel needs, we can assign a high-capacity buses or small buses, you can control the distance between the bus.

At the same time, I also hope that the official was able to develop a larger map, because the ratio does not map with the bus.:):)

On the topic, I'd appreciate the option to set different prices to different lines. Sometime, particularly when it comes to making buses go to far-flung rural suburbs, the distance travelled per passenger is so high that you can hardly make a profit from them at the ordinary price you'd set (with the rest of your lines in mind). Still, if you could set a higher price for that line, you'd still have passengers wanting to buy rides (which is proven by the fact that they're willing to pony up far more money for a helicopter ride if you make a line for that).

Adjusting the price separately for each line would be quite tedious, so something like this would be good: Each line by default has the price set in the company policy window. Apart from that, you can set an additional price to a particular line in the line management window, which is added on top of whatever the base price happens to be currently.

Rather than different ticket prices for individual lines, a zone-type system would perhaps be better. So someone travelling a shorter distance would pay less than someone crossing the entire map. There was a mod that tried to introduce some functionality along those lines, although i never tried it and its probably somewhat outdated now.

I hope that in future CIM can be more realistic, such as increasing the city's traffic lights, public transportation hub, spacious roads, bus parking, a greater variety of bus fares, etc.

On the topic, I'd appreciate the option to set different prices to different lines. Sometime, particularly when it comes to making buses go to far-flung rural suburbs, the distance travelled per passenger is so high that you can hardly make a profit from them at the ordinary price you'd set (with the rest of your lines in mind). Still, if you could set a higher price for that line, you'd still have passengers wanting to buy rides (which is proven by the fact that they're willing to pony up far more money for a helicopter ride if you make a line for that).

Adjusting the price separately for each line would be quite tedious, so something like this would be good: Each line by default has the price set in the company policy window. Apart from that, you can set an additional price to a particular line in the line management window, which is added on top of whatever the base price happens to be currently.

Yes, I agree.Perhaps there will be in CIM2.