• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I believe there is some mods that add considerable amounts to the map. Rome runs like crap though with lots more provinces, it just wasn't designed to handle it.

No I never use mods, because you know , they disabled achievements with mods, I woud use but I prefer Original and clean stuff usually for my official games .

I Really think that the next Rome game shoudl really follow the same World pattern of the others , also because Rome was not isolated in that period as many might erroneously think , they had commerces, they traveled, Roman embassy arrived even in China , Roman exploers crossed Africa in search of the Nile source streams, they crossed the deserts , reached far shores oc Scandinavia and may be some say even in America, as might have equally done other cultures as well from Phoenicians to Chineese...

And on top of all that in America and Africa there where a lot of interesting cultures developing at the same time as well wich would be optimal for new what if scenarios !

Reactions: