• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Option 1: Save editing.
Load your save file in a text editor, navigate to your country's culture section in the relevant save file (I prefer ctrl+f "capital=###" and then ctrl + f "primary_culture"). Ethiopia starts with an accepted culture in vanilla, so just add "african_minor" to the list.
The list should appear as
culture=
{
"oromo"
}
so just change it to
culture=
{
"oromo"
"african_minor"
}

Option 2: Add in an event or decision.
Event coding is pretty easy (I say this as someone who does not remember the learning curve), but the line of code you specifically need is "add_accepted_culture = african_minor".

• 1Like
Reactions:
Option 1: Save editing.
Load your save file in a text editor, navigate to your country's culture section in the relevant save file (I prefer ctrl+f "capital=###" and then ctrl + f "primary_culture"). Ethiopia starts with an accepted culture in vanilla, so just add "african_minor" to the list.
The list should appear as
culture=
{
"oromo"
}
so just change it to
culture=
{
"oromo"
"african_minor"
}

Option 2: Add in an event or decision.
Event coding is pretty easy (I say this as someone who does not remember the learning curve), but the line of code you specifically need is "add_accepted_culture = african_minor".
thank you!

• 1Like
Reactions: