I think Johan and Paradox Tinto are secretly working in EU5

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please don't, playing EU IV right now already feels like browsing the internet with a computer infested with adware. EU IV has become exasperating (also) due to the huge number of meaningless events constantly interrupting the flow of the game; like I am devising a high level strategy and constantly get asked to make a decision as meaningful as deciding if I want more manpower or trade on a near 100% LA province. It gets even dumber/annoying as the country gets bigger with no way to disable the events. Its totally worth it to make those kinds of decisions when said province is just one of 400. >99% of all events are like this. Quality over quantity please (providing you want your game to actually be fun to play and not a f chore).
Just give a meaningful plague system. If gold mines can decrease production why not the rest of development for other goods

I'm starting to think a small team is taking a bit of care of EU4, but the main team and Johan are starting to work in EU5 in secret.

This would explain everything.
I hope this is why the game has become so unplayable. If that's not the case, I feel sorry for my 1250 hours of EU4. If I count the waiting time for the Leviathan DLC package to be released, I've been afraid to open it for about 1 year. Because, considering all the comments made, I am afraid of being disgusted with the game. Long live EU5...

• 2Haha
Reactions: