• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(28319)

Emperor of the Northwest
Apr 26, 2004
Game was fun for about an hour or so... now I look online at its selling for a buck 50 on some websites. I think I paid like 20 bucks for it back in the hay-day when it came out. BRUTAL!!!!!!! Game was ok... was like Viking stuff If I recall. oh wait..this one was the English kingdom one.. the viking one was crown of the north. (the same game more or less)

EU3 is prob the best game Paradox rolls with atm... though I was fond of Knights of Honor

Game was fun for about an hour or so... now I look online at its selling for a buck 50 on some websites. I think I paid like 20 bucks for it back in the hay-day when it came out. BRUTAL!!!!!!! Game was ok... was like Viking stuff If I recall. oh wait..this one was the English kingdom one.. the viking one was crown of the north. (the same game more or less)

EU3 is prob the best game Paradox rolls with atm... though I was fond of Knights of Honor

Both Two Thrones and Crown of the North cost €1 in Gamer's Gate.