• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Myrddini

Recruit
May 7, 2022
Description of problem
Trade selection not working

What game version are you running?

What platform are you playing on?
Paradox Launcher

Please select any/all DLC you have enabled.
Hellenistic world flavor pack, Epirus flavor pack, Magna Graecia Content Pack, Epirus Content Pack

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Trade selection menu won't let me pick where to import goods, when I click the resources the menu where you pick where to import from doesn't show up. The text was also messy but I already fixed it, this is also the only mod I have installed.

Steps to reproduce the issue.

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    690 KB · Views: 0
Just two rule those two possibilities out - you accessed that trade menu from a province which has free trade route capacity and you clicked on goods where a number of 1 or greater is displayed (meaning there is at least one partner willing to trade)?

Just two rule those two possibilities out - you accessed that trade menu from a province which has free trade route capacity and you clicked on goods where a number of 1 or greater is displayed (meaning there is at least one partner willing to trade)?
I'm not sure I understand you, but the section where you choose where to import from doesn't show up so It doesn't show how many i can trade with.

I'm not sure I understand you, but the section where you choose where to import from doesn't show up so It doesn't show how many i can trade with.
Ok, I partly erred in my answer - even with a "0" the submenu appears, unless the tradegood is greyed out (as 0 for a none-greyed out just means that none of the potential trade partners is willing to trade and the sub menu tells you why, while greyed out means that no one in range is having the trade good in excess at all, so there is just no need for the sub-menu); see the screenshot (where the red X is you can't access the sub-menu, for everything else it should work):

TradeIR.jpg

Ok, I partly erred in my answer - even with a "0" the submenu appears, unless the tradegood is greyed out (as 0 for a none-greyed out just means that none of the potential trade partners is willing to trade and the sub menu tells you why, while greyed out means that no one in range is having the trade good in excess at all, so there is just no need for the sub-menu); see the screenshot (where the red X is you can't access the sub-menu, for everything else it should work):

View attachment 836464
The problem is there are no numbers that show up, it's just an empty space and when I try to click on the resources the menu where you choose where to trade from doesn't show up. I'll try to send a new screenshot with a fixed text later

View attachment 836464
This is how it looks like

Attachments

• bugged.png
    bugged.png
    743,6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
This is how it looks like
Hmm...that is strange and for sure not correct. Probably some interface issue (that I have never experienced myself or seen before here in the bug section) You stated in the OP that you did not use any mods when this occured - but have you ever used mods before? Then it might be caused by something lingering in the cache...you could try deleting the Imperator folder under Documents/Paradox Interactive (just make sure to rescue everything you want to keep like savegames before doing so)

Hmm...that is strange and for sure not correct. Probably some interface issue (that I have never experienced myself or seen before here in the bug section) You stated in the OP that you did not use any mods when this occured - but have you ever used mods before? Then it might be caused by something lingering in the cache...you could try deleting the Imperator folder under Documents/Paradox Interactive (just make sure to rescue everything you want to keep like savegames before doing so)
Ok i'll try that, but I have never used any mods in the past this is my first time modding Imperator thanks for the help it is very much appreciated

Description of problem
Trade selection not working

What game version are you running?

What platform are you playing on?
Paradox Launcher

Please select any/all DLC you have enabled.
Hellenistic world flavor pack, Epirus flavor pack, Magna Graecia Content Pack, Epirus Content Pack

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Trade selection menu won't let me pick where to import goods, when I click the resources the menu where you pick where to import from doesn't show up. The text was also messy but I already fixed it, this is also the only mod I have installed.

Steps to reproduce the issue.

Upload Attachment

File(s) attached
Did your trade issues get fixed?