I:R - An event is making me choose between killing every single minor character or making them all descendants of Alexander

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gunthah

Major
82 Badges
Aug 22, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • 500k Club
Description of problem
An event is making me choose between killing every ssingle minor character or making them all descendants of Alexander

What game version are you running?

What platform are you playing on?
Steam

Please select any/all DLC you have enabled.
Hellenistic world flavor pack, Epirus flavor pack, Magna Graecia Content Pack, Epirus Content Pack

Do you have mods enabled?
No

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
As Rome, I have Alexander's mausoleum in Lavinium. An event fired where a minor character is said to have a blood relation to Alexander the Great. The two options are: recognising his family (every single minor character) as a descendant of Alexander or killing off his family (again, every single minor character). This event should only fire for major families or for a character and his immediate family. I'm going to have to kill off everyone who is not part of a major family.

Steps to reproduce the issue.
Have Alexander's Mausoleum and get the event where a link to Alexander's blood is discovered

Upload Attachment
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Roma.rome
    19,4 MB · Views: 0