• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kanimir

Captain
4 Badges
Jan 3, 2015
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
There is a thread about buildings we are working on, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can show what we already made and is available to download. Of course if its a bigger project, its good to make a separate thread, but for some single, simplier buildings and props, I think one thread is enough :)

I just made my first building, its a small (1x1) shop. Far from perfect but you know, you have to start somewhere: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410055069
A619C50D95CE6935A1160056051B5201A14A37C1

• 1Like
Reactions:
There is a thread about buildings we are working on, so I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can show what we already made and is available to download. Of course if its a bigger project, its good to make a separate thread, but for some single, simplier buildings and props, I think one thread is enough :)

I just made my first building, its a small (1x1) shop. Far from perfect but you know, you have to start somewhere: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=410055069
A619C50D95CE6935A1160056051B5201A14A37C1

I'll be happy when my first model looks like that.

Reactions:
I only made custom monument for our website but I will start working on some buildings too... I hope they fix the buildings/parks issue (this template doesn't use textures other than _d and got serious problems with LODs)...

LIPpMqc.jpg

Reactions:
Reactions:
Looks like it can be scaled up some. Its squished compared to the other shops. Look at the height of the storefronts. It's a very nice building though.

Is there a standard scale chart anywhere for us to measure by?
Yes! One square is 8 square metres, according to the wiki. And one blender unit is 1 centimetre in this engine, so when you export remember to scale it by 800 for 1:1 scaling with this game.

Reactions:
Yes! One square is 8 square metres, according to the wiki. And one blender unit is 1 centimetre in this engine, so when you export remember to scale it by 800 for 1:1 scaling with this game.
Do you mean the scale option in the FBX export panel or the overall scale of the model in the properties? Nice Power Plant BTW. We need those.

Reactions: