• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Delmarquis

Recruit
39 Badges
Oct 2, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Stellaris
So yeah I'm playing as the ERE with a roman emperor and the CB just suddennly disapear. So I dont really knnow whic region to connquer in order to create the imperium romanum

If you want to reconquer areas outside the Eastern half with the Imperial Reconquest CB:

How do I reconquer areas outside the region of my half of the Roman Empire?
In order to have access to Reconquest CBs covering the entire "Imperium Romanum" region the other half of the Roman Empire needs to have fallen and you need to use the "Last Roman Empire" decision once that has happened.

If the WRE still exists you don't have access to Reconquest on the Western half.

Reactions:
I'm pretty sure the western roman empire has been destroy but I never have the "Last roman empire decision"
For it to appear you need to be of a Romance or Greek group culture, Christian or Pagan, an adult, not incapable ore a prisoner, hold one of the two halves of the Roman Empire and have the other half be gone. You can use "title search" to see if the WRE has been disappeared or not. If it has you probably received an event about its fall and getting the regalia.

For it to appear you need to be of a Romance or Greek group culture, Christian or Pagan, an adult, not incapable ore a prisoner, hold one of the two halves of the Roman Empire and have the other half be gone. You can use "title search" to see if the WRE has been disappeared or not. If it has you probably received an event about its fall and getting the regalia.

Well then there is a problem , I'm a cultural roman emperor of the ERE , the WRE dont exist anymore (check the screen) and I dont have this decisionat all. Could this be because I made my own character using the character designer ? So yeah I got the regalia of the WRE and the event at the start of the game.
Capture.PNG

Well then there is a problem , I'm a cultural roman emperor of the ERE , the WRE dont exist anymore (check the screen) and I dont have this decisionat all. Could this be because I made my own character using the character designer ? So yeah I got the regalia of the WRE and the event at the start of the game.
No Ruler Designer shouldn't change anything. Could you send us the save?

Reactions: