I installed CORE but the scenarios have disappeared so can't start a game!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(431303)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 3, 2012
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Hi All

I am new to AoD and HOI 3 but I always enjoy mods. I therefore saw CORE and thought it might be a great addition.

AoD worked before install but now with CORE the scenario options - 1938 etc - have disappeared so a game can't start!

(AOD 1.7 installed via STEAM)

HELP!!!

Thanks

S

When you install CORE and start this mod you have only 1936 scenario available. If you start vanilla all other stock scenarios and campaigns should be present. if not then you installed core in a wrong way.

Thanks for help. Much appreciated.

However, after a deinstall and reinstall of both AoD and CORE still have no scenario option 1936 to select so can't start any game.

VERY frustrating!!

Anyone got any ideas?

You did alter the shortcut as described in the tread Tegetthoff mentioned? The only known issue I know of when installing the game using Steam is the shortcut... For the rest it's just start the installer(s), select your regular AoD directory when installing and you should be good to go. Does your AoD directory have a mod-CORE2 subdirectory after installing?