I have conquered land outside my de jure empire(Byzantium), but for some reason they are not beeing assimilated into my empire.why?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Radu2605

Second Lieutenant
16 Badges
Aug 2, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I have conquered land outside my de jure empire(Byzantium), but for some reason they are not beeing assimilated into my empire.why?
ck2_1.png
ck2_1.png
ck2_1.png
ck2_1.png

Attachments

• ck2_2.png
    ck2_2.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Empires only experience de jure drift to entire kingdoms after absorbing their entire de jure territory. I think I see some realm boundaries in Wallachia there. You're missing something. I just had a playthrough starting as duke of Karvuna where I formed Wallachia myself while still a vassal of the Byzantine Empire. You could probably use the same trick here; if you create that Kingdom and give it to a vassal, any remaining territory there will be his de jure territory and he can either vassalize independent dukes there or press de jure claims himself. You could grant it as a viceroyalty to avoid it having the Imperial Elective succession law, since that doesn't work too well in small realms (requiring commanders/marshals to be landed and all that.)