I got a question? (Old Builds Page // Games Bought Directly From Introversion.)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bump. Yeah the only way for me to access the game currently is by going to that address and then you have to enter the accout details of the introversion forum account to download it.

Bump.
Also asked this on their "old" forum thread, but I guess also needs to asked in here.
I really loved use that builds page rather than steam download. Using multiple versions of the game without redownloading after wanting change versio.

The introversion forums will be closed on the 4th of March and they will be read-only, so I reckon they will freeze off all the prison architect stuff as it is. Then it will be up to paradox to allow access to different builds. They might do this through steam branches or create a separate downloads section entirely. We just have to wait and see. I am sure they are extremely busy creating, moving and improving everything needed to function at the exceptional level their teams work at, so they can hit the ground running.

I'm in this boat too. I paid Introversion directly for the title and use the link to download my updates. I don't believe there's a straight answer on what's going to happen with us yet.