• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feudal contract, the damnation of mankind. :(

Mankind? Only 98% of Mankind if you please. Feudal contract is great fun for the good old First and Second Estate.:D

Just a quick announcement: I'm away for a few days to look for a room in the town I'll begin studying in October so there will be an obvious delay before the next update.

Hi there folks! I'm sorry to announce that both AARs are on hold for time being! I'm starting on my B.A. in history and politics next weeks and probably have my hands full with getting organized. Furthermore I don't have any Internet in my room so far so I'll probably won't be able to visit the boards during the week. Thanks for all your interest and support. But the Byzantine Intrigue Maschine will be back on track as soon as I've settled into my new home (and got an Internet connection)!

~Lord Valentine~

Good luck on your project! We'll be waiting for you when you return (that kinda sounded pretty disturbing, but I hope you get the point :p)

You have an another reader waiting for more updates! Very well written, sir!