• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

my dune

Recruit
Nov 29, 2021
i bought Train-station DLC. but i cant use it. and i cant see the "contents-creater menu" Plz help me
i want to use "Train station, Pearls from the east DLC"

캡처.PNG
캡처2.PNG
캡처34.PNG

View attachment 780204View attachment 780203View attachment 780205

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some of your attachments didn't work.

But none of the DLCs I see in the first image appear under the "Modder Packs" tab that you say you can't see. Probably why the tab isn't there. A little confusing, especially since the DLC list in the image uses the Modder Packs icon.

The three buildings from Pearls from the East are found in the Unique Buildings menu, on the Landmarks tab. There's bamboo in the trees tab.

The train and metro stations in the Train Stations DLC appear in the Trains, Metro, and Hub tabs of the transportation menu. You need to click on the little arrow to scroll to see more stations (ex on the image where you marked the "Modder Menu" as empty).

Lastly, the Modern City Center DLC content does not appear in the menus as they are growables not ploppables. They are part of a style. It's not obvious how to use these when you don't know how. You have to create a district and tell it to use the Modern City Center style, then zone High-Density Commercial. There is an explanation on the wiki page. See "How to use".

Hope this helps.

First, thank you for your comment. Now i can use "Morden city style, and Pearls form East DCL" thx :)
but still can't find the "Train station DLC". The 'HUB Tab" only shows train station for "Mass transit DLC"
How can i use the "Train Station DLC"?

Will i have to buy "Sunset harbor" to slove this problem?

ㅠㅠ.PNG
bb23.PNG
기차탭.PNG

허브.PNG

You don't need "Sunset Harbor" or any other DLC to get the "Train Stations" DLC to work. Not sure why it isn't appearing in your menu.

Start a new test city with all mods disabled, except enable the "progression milestones" one. Do you see it then?