• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LuduinManuel

Sergeant
7 Badges
Jan 19, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
I cannot enact the mobilization, I am in 1970 playing with Germany and I conquered the USSR and now I am in the cold war with the United States, but the problem is that when I am already at war, the mobilization event does not come out, neither partial nor general, with what I cannot mobilize the MP necessary for my troops .. analyzing I see that in my panel I have a level more towards demobilization than before when I was at war with the ussr, once the war is over demobilize all my forces completely to have the bonus construction back .. I have no idea how the bar would have moved one level more towards demobilization if it wasn't because of that, but I can't fight a war if I don't have men .. and I can't move the bar back to mobilization, and as far as is known, that bar moves only by event. I need help

the truth is that I am not familiar with any type of command, could you give me more information?

MOB Decision will never fire after 1963. Change death date from 1963 to 1999

Excuse me but exactly what you mean, do you mean a minister or something?

I showed you the source of your problem. I explained everything on fingers. Do you still not understand me?

Find MOB/DE-MOB decisions-events ( db/ events/ Mobilization.txt and Mobilization_events.txt)
Change death date from 1963 to 1999

If i'm said "MOB decision", why are you asking me about ministers?

I showed you the source of your problem. I explained everything on fingers. Do you still not understand me?

Find MOB/DE-MOB decisions-events ( db/ events/ Mobilization.txt and Mobilization_events.txt)

Sorry, sorry ... sometimes the language makes it difficult to understand the idea, I went to another field, I will try what he just told me.

Yes, it worked perfectly, I had no idea it was a configuration problem, thanks for the help and for the slow understanding. XD

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yes, it worked perfectly, I had no idea it was a configuration problem, thanks for the help and for the slow understanding. XD

It's all good. I've been playing this game for years and never knew the ability to mobilize has a "death" date. Feel free to ask anything on this forum.

Reactions:

Dude I speak english and this makes no fucking sense, don't act like an asshole because somebody doesn't know what you mean

• 1Like
Reactions: