• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Om Jag se en annan Hollywood Colombus film Jag kommer att gifta sig sig med en get.

Translation: If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll cut my genitalia off.

Sapura

[This message has been edited by Sapura (edited 25-10-2000).]

Originally posted by Sapura:
Om Jag se en annan Hollywood Colombus film Jag kommer att gifta sig sig med en get.

Translation: If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll cut my genitalia off.

Sapura

(prays for a Columbus movie)

JUST KIDDING SAP!

Originally posted by Sapura:

Sapura

LOL!!!!
That is not correctly translated!
What you said was:
If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll Ill marry a goat.

Hehe, I'd liked the first translation, funnier for us swedes =)

Btw an question for the moderators, could you please moderate this part of the forum a bit harder, ie keep it ON topic, and keep the funny discussions to the general forum. I know I'm a bore and a pain in the ass. But this is for the structure of this forum, and to help the ones that comes here to need help. To do so, can the moderastors change the topic names so that they represent the content of the thread. It's not that much in my interests as Paradox's.

/Gryphon, the most boring person on the forum... :)

Originally posted by Gryphon:
Hehe, I'd liked the first translation, funnier for us swedes =)

Btw an question for the moderators, could you please moderate this part of the forum a bit harder, ie keep it ON topic, and keep the funny discussions to the general forum. I know I'm a bore and a pain in the ass. But this is for the structure of this forum, and to help the ones that comes here to need help. To do so, can the moderastors change the topic names so that they represent the content of the thread. It's not that much in my interests as Paradox's.

/Gryphon, the most boring person on the forum... :)

Yes, now you are boring :)

/Janus

[This message has been edited by Janus (edited 27-10-2000).]