• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Om Jag se en annan Hollywood Colombus film Jag kommer att gifta sig sig med en get.

Translation: If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll cut my genitalia off.

Sapura

[This message has been edited by Sapura (edited 25-10-2000).]

unmerged(363)

Corporal
Oct 23, 2000
Visit site
Time to call Steven Spielberg...

unmerged(252)

Captain
Aug 26, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Sapura:
Om Jag se en annan Hollywood Colombus film Jag kommer att gifta sig sig med en get.

Translation: If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll cut my genitalia off.

Sapura

(prays for a Columbus movie)

JUST KIDDING SAP!

Dark_Teuton

Captain
3 Badges
Sep 11, 2000
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
Originally posted by Sapura:

Sapura

LOL!!!!
That is not correctly translated!
What you said was:
If I see another Hollywood remake of the Colombus saga I'll Ill marry a goat.

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
Heh, Dark Teuton.. thanks for that correction.

Oct 10, 2000
Visit site
Hehe, I'd liked the first translation, funnier for us swedes =)

Btw an question for the moderators, could you please moderate this part of the forum a bit harder, ie keep it ON topic, and keep the funny discussions to the general forum. I know I'm a bore and a pain in the ass. But this is for the structure of this forum, and to help the ones that comes here to need help. To do so, can the moderastors change the topic names so that they represent the content of the thread. It's not that much in my interests as Paradox's.

/Gryphon, the most boring person on the forum... :)

unmerged(312)

Second Lieutenant
Oct 5, 2000
Originally posted by Gryphon:
Hehe, I'd liked the first translation, funnier for us swedes =)

Btw an question for the moderators, could you please moderate this part of the forum a bit harder, ie keep it ON topic, and keep the funny discussions to the general forum. I know I'm a bore and a pain in the ass. But this is for the structure of this forum, and to help the ones that comes here to need help. To do so, can the moderastors change the topic names so that they represent the content of the thread. It's not that much in my interests as Paradox's.

/Gryphon, the most boring person on the forum... :)
Yes, now you are boring :)

/Janus

[This message has been edited by Janus (edited 27-10-2000).]