• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For this game I've had a standing challenge to our producers. Make it to level 6 in your first try and I'll take you out to a nice dinner.

All I'm gonna say is that your aim better be good, your stabbing skills honed and prepare to die more.

Hard? Stabbing? Oh god don't you guys tell me you are going to publish Hotline Miami 2? Is it Hotline Miami 2? Please say it's Hotline Miami 2.

Though most likely is a roguelike, which is fine by me since I quite enjoy those.

Last edited:
Sounds like paradox is publishing GTA V. LOL

No idea, but looking forward to it.

An action based dungeon crawler?

Fruit ninja, 3D. Based on the War of the Roses engine?

This have to be good.

Who are going to be on the Stream? Shams and??

Hmm missed that there's some space in there... What could it be!

I've come to realize that the same disappointment you show when I time after time say "it's not Rome 2" is equal to my disappointment when you fail to get excited about anything else than PDS games. C'es la vie :/

No it's not that, not in my case atleast, I find many non-pds games to be exiting, it's just that the things we've "Guessed" so far doesn't sound so exiting to me, BUT!!!!
We are only guessing and I can promise you that it will get more exiting as far as we know more about it! ;) Hopefully! ;)

Wait, what is this?!
Fredrik just wrote this:

Fredrik Wester said:
Just saw that we have a project named "Seven Years in Tibet". I hope that's not a spoiler for anything in the game.

o.o

More hints:

More hints - the title we are announcing today is new to the Paradox portfolio and enhanced but not a new IP + it killed office productivity

Not new IP... Hmmm...

And now this from the official twitter

More hints - the title we are announcing today is new to the Paradox portfolio and enhanced but not a new IP + it killed office productivity

So it's a new game to paradox but it already has a previous iteration and that may have something to do with movies/tibet? Well I have no absolute idea.

EDIT: Davisx3m stole my line.

Do I hear Game of Thrones? Anyone? Weren't the previous GoT RPG's failures? I'm not sure about the Rome-like
(that could reference Free Cities slave pits)
. I don't know, but that made me a bit more excited if that's what it is

It will not be Game of Thrones, I can almost promise that.

Levels and stabbing? The love triangle Bilbo, Frodo and Sam slay their way through the Lonely Mountain in search for the Dildo of Doom.

It's Teleglitch, it was a nice little indie. Now looking at it, it kind of remembers me of a less brutal Hotline Miami.

Wooop!!!!