• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rodmuth

Second Lieutenant
11 Badges
Feb 12, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
Edit: We have grown slightly recently, so I am about to scale it up to two games a week. Even more people are thus welcome to join.
If you have any concerns about joining you can send me a message, but the bottom line is we're pretty relaxed and just like the game.

--

Hello.
I've been running some regular games for about a year now, and me and the other regulars are looking for more players, after some lost interest in the game.

The general idea is that since more players cause issues with scheduling and connectivity we limit ourselves to four or six players. All players must play major countries, but if you feel like you aren't good enough to play a major country, fear not, you are not required to be good, only to do your best and to stick around until either Germany or the USSR has fallen at which point the game is over and we begin a new one.

The other requirement is to be a decent human being, we will rather replace you than have you around if you are consistently rude or inconsiderate to other players.

We are a relaxed group of casual players who simply enjoy the game. Should you want to play with us you will simply be committing to finishing a single game. We play one and a half hours per session, with multiple sessions required to finish a single game. After a session has been completed, a vote will happen to set the date for the next game and so on. Usually the voted time is around 5-7GMT.

If that sounds like fun to you, or if you have any questions, just respond in the thread and I will get back to you.

Last edited:
Are these games still ongoing? I've been playing this game a lot and feel like its time to move beyond the AI.
Yes, a game was just started last monday though so it will probably be a few weeks until that one is finished and another one starts, but you are very welcome to join that one. I'll direct message you my details to get in touch.

We vote for the new time slot after each game is finished, but I took your advice and wrote what time that usually happens. I'll private message you the info required to join :]

For the rest of you, we are doing about 1 game per week, usually concurrent, plenty of spots. The community of DH multiplayer is going through a revival, hop on - but be friendly and a good sport