I absolutely love music from 'Guns, Drums and Steel', how can I get ogg/flac/mp3 files for them?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Go to your STEAM folder then steamapps -> common -> Europa Universalis IV -> DLC

Each DLC has it's own subfolder that has the music files in them (if any for that DLC). Unfortunately the DLC folders are all numbered and not labeled. I am too lazy to look for the number for the Guns, Drums and Steel DLC but you can easily find it by going through all the DLC folder.

P.S. It's DLC 31

Reactions:
Go to your STEAM folder then steamapps -> common -> Europa Universalis IV -> DLC

Each DLC has it's own subfolder that has the music files in them (if any for that DLC). Unfortunately the DLC folders are all numbered and not labeled. I am too lazy to look for the number for the Guns, Drums and Steel DLC but you can easily find it by going through all the DLC folder.

P.S. It's DLC 31
Thank you very much!
They were:
dlc031.zip
dlc037.zip

Or one can go to steamapps -> common -> Europa Universalis IV -> Soundtrack and find all music in mp3 format, in folders and with covers. Works also for Ck2, Stellaris and (i would imagine though can't check) HOI
Edit: true not ALL music packs but most of them, including Guns, Drums and Steel