• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(51332)

Colonel
Dec 4, 2005
I started playing eu2 again a couple months ago, and I dont really remember this issue in the past: France just bloody well refuses to finish England off. In the past everything was smooth sailing and France came out to a really historical shape at the right times, but in every single one of my last campaigns they savagely beat England down, then proceed to peace out for a trinket of ducats and attack aragon [and everyone else but england] for all eternity. Is this a result of the most recent agceep version? Are my aggressiveness settings too low? [weakling]. Anything I can do to force France to man up to the english? :( It's almost 1500 in my recent Russian campaign and France has yet to take back a single province from England or Burgundy despite a massive military superiority and the fact that they roll over every single english province when they DO fight.

Are you using the latest patch EU2 1.09?
Latest version of AGCEEP?

When did you start? Grand Campaign or a later scenario?