• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Luckily the all out union assault I expected didn't happen. However they did attack, but my defenders are keeping them locked in place. God bless fortifications. My mobilised reserves are finally ready.

Instead of attacking from 2 fronts, I will create 2 11 Divisions strong armies to start invading the Western and Eastern USA and I will create another 10 division strong army to Invade Alaska. The Union will collapse!

164537.jpg

Well, the campaign is going as planned, General Stuart is taking over a completely deserted Alaska, General Early is fighting the Yanks in the West and General Van Dorn is wreaking havoc in Pennsylvania.

164538.jpg

164539.jpg

Yawn.

Looks like this war is turning out to be like the others. Confederate Victory. As you can see, I've Captured Alaska, Pittsburgh and what I believe to be North and South Dakota (correct me if I am wrong, but I'm Dutch, so I don't know all the States...)

164540.jpg

I'll just advance my armies, and keep capturing Yankee territory.

Although we are at war, we decided to host a diplomatic conference in Richmond. The invited diplomats were all very Impressed by Southern Hospitality and of course, our success in the War.

164541.jpg

Crud, the Yanks forced a breach in my defense near frederik, and troops are pouring in. I just hope my reinforcements get there in time. They might have on that battle, but I am winning the war!

164542.jpg

164543.jpg

Although the war is still ongoing, there is still a country to be run, so the Congress asked how we should Industrialize. State Implementation sounded like a good deal.

164544.jpg

And yet again, the union focuses on the Eastern theatre.

164545.jpg

The whig party won the election, could prove useful for after the war. Eastern Front is suffering from heavy fighting. Maybe it's time to offer peace.

164546.jpg

Mexico offered us the states of Sonora and Chihuahua. Since we are expanding at the moment by kicking Yankee ass, why not expand to the south as well, they are offering it without a fight. If we have the funds, lets do so!

164547.jpg

Well, they accepted our offer, but the Union didn't like it. The President replied with the immortal words: "Who cares about the Union?"

164548.jpg

Tragedy has befallen the Glorious Southern States! General Jackson has fallen in battle. The Stonewall is no more. A black day for the Confederacy.

164549.jpg

Well, I'll spare you the Details, but do you think this war was succesfull?

164550.jpg

After a few tries I managed to get a peace treaty. I wanted all the states with Humiliation, Satellite, War Indemnities and forced disarmament, but finally settled for just states. Took me a while to get what I wanted, but at every try, I just took 3 states off the list and they finally settled for this. I just love it when the enemy has 100% war fatigue. they'll settle for almost anything!

164551.jpg

However, since I only asked for states (to crank up my Manpower + Industry) they still have the ability to put up a fight, Luckily, if they do, I am more than able to put them down. Also, this war also costed me more of my armies than the ones before, and a lot of the "defenders" have died in combat, or have been dissolved because I put them in enemy territory and was too lazy to replenish them every once in a while. Luckily, because Mexico sold me 2 states, I have fewer border provinces in the south, allowing some of the defenders there to go north. Also, Alaska was taken entirely by reservists, so I need to get some "peace keepers" there pretty fast, before revolts start messing things up there.

164552.jpg

The world in 1881

164553.jpg

Nice gains in that second war of reunification. But still there are atleast 2 wars against the US to fight if you want to annex them completely.
Could you please tell us what the new US capital is?

Treppe said:
Could you please tell us what the new US capital is?
After he took DC it became NY City and it still is.

yes NYC is the new Capital.

However, although I like the idea of releasing New England, but I won't. I like to have somethin I can beat the shit out around ;)

Can you buy out British Columbia to connect Alaska to your main provinces? What about other parts of Canada? Have you set eyes on the rest of Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and maybe other parts of the world?

So far it looks like you already have 50 states, nice work making Vermont one of them!

Last edited:
yeah they certainly did.

that's also the case why me revolt risk is so high. I'm hoping that I can play my politicvs right so they will be accepted culture, gradually lowering the revolt risk.

On a side note, I won't have much time to play the next couple of days, so the next update will be here in around a week. I really try to keep this a frequently updated aar, but life is meddling with my Grand Campaign for Southern Domination ;)

Great AAR! I'll be following. Silly Yanks, for just not realising when they're beaten.

People.

After a long absence I'd decided to update you a little bit.

The savegame I used for this game is lost due to a fried hard drive.
The pictures are lost because of said fried hard drive and the fileserver deleting all of my pictures on it.

So basically this AAR is abandoned. Not that I liked it but was forced to do so by events.

I'm sorry for that and am currently working on a new one, wich I will post once it is finished.