• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Emfatic

Second Lieutenant
30 Badges
May 17, 2013
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Magicka 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
I've had the Hungry Vampires quest twice in a few turns. The first time, I chose Vampires to appear and was promised a Happiness reward after I defeated them. When I did, I did not get the Happiness reward.

A few turns later, I again got the Hungry Vampires quest. This time, different options were greyed out. The second option, which was greyed out before now gave impossible percentages which totalled more than 100%, 200% in fact. It seemed to be combined with the most recent quest I was just given to open the portal by defeating a troll, which I was working on. I again chose to fight vampires and got messages that vampires/trolls were being spawned. On the map, I only saw the trolls that I was already fighting on the portal but now I had two quests to fight the trolls with two different rewards in my quest queue.

2014-04-10_00001.jpg 2014-04-10_00002.jpg

Had a similar occurrence with a portal quest just now, it seemed to have mixed with the quest chain where creatures infest your capital. The Postpone option for example had the 'Not Now' text but with a quest reward of a unit of cockroaches and some displeasure I believe. I actually received the unit for choosing it too.

I bought it from steam for mac some days ago and the same problem wih trolls at the portal or with hungry vampires. It doesn't crashes at once but at restart the game.