• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BogMod

Field Marshal
108 Badges
Jul 10, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
I know! The idea that humans are somehow bad? Preposterous! Inconceivable! Yet what might happen when some noble and heroic group of humans go through a wormhole and end up who knows where cut off from the rest of humanity? Well let's just say sometimes steps must be taken. That said feel free of course to drop a comment here or on my channel. I will respond even if I can't necessarily do a thing you might ask me to do in game. I record in chunks so specific comments might take days before you see me act on them in game.

A Playlist

So we are a lost colony so we know there will be some humans out there. The question is how many horrible xenos will we find?

Aliens races. It would seem humanity is not so lucky to have the stars to ourselves. They must be contained for the good of our species.

A foul war! This is why we can't trust the aliens. They clearly are a threat to the human race!

We must never let the xenos have forces comparable to ours going forward. Humanity is too precious to risk.

This galaxy is just full of xenos. I don't like it.

I may not be a fan of the horrible aliens but I mean I don't want them to needlessly suffer. Even when they are weird AI robots.

Ahh good fellow humans. Humans are just great. Humans the best! Even if they are the United Nations of humans.

I don't like the xenos but I do like money. Hard choices about the galactic market.

I feel like we are in a good place. Strong size, a good friend in our fellow humans. I think we should have a mostly safe future for humanity right everyone?

Just a small war. Nothing really to write home about. Aside from glorious humanity!

So part of the advantage of being on the Galactic body is that we can keep an eye on how our rivals are doing.

Nothing like adding an alien head to your collection to make a fallen empire like you. Strange strange xenos indeed.

I think this game has seen me play my most aggressive in any game so far. Rather fitting really.

Now that is how you make a strategy war win.

One of the things I do like with getting the Cybrex faction is of course the ruined ring world you get. Ahh sweet lovely ring worlds.

Another group removed giving us yet more territory and land to move into. Excellent! All is well with this.

Sorry grumpy space dragon you have a toy I want. Also you count as Xenos since you are smart so I have to get rid of you.

Just gotta meddle with all those primitives.

I didn't want to kill the space amoebas. I just had to protect humanity. If only there had been another way.