• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is time to wipe out those pesky marauders.

I should be deeply concerned about the fallen empire getting up. I am sure it will be fine.

The AI really isn't holding back this game are they? I am impressed!

Ultimate warfare. The galaxy may not be a happy place.

Why can't I keep the Ascendant Empire out of my territory?

The great war has begun. Humans against the so called Elder Race to our east. We knew it had to happen.

Ok I went a little long this time. I really got caught up fighting the good fight. Best fight I have had with the AI yet in this game.

The advantage of the AI is of course they can micromanage all those fleets in ways I just can't. Damn you AI!

So how do you feel about cracking stars hmmmmmm?

I really like my uhh...well whatever that thing is. I kill stars to power it!

How much of the galaxy will I have to ruin before I can finish the machine do you wonder? 100 stars?

Breaking reality may cause complications.

Sol is of course one star I will definitely not be breaking. That is our homeworld!

The H'Runi have to know. Like their command structure has to know what is coming for them. What the end will be. I wonder if their people know?

So it ends. Or is this really just a new beginning? Either way the galaxy is in a fixer-upper state now.