• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

antrachton

Colonel
13 Badges
Oct 9, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
Hi
Where could i find HSV colour palette (used here in Imperator Rome) so I don't have to be guessing color values?

Whatever I find on the internet it has completely different scale and putting values like in this example: color = hsv { 0.333 0.85 0.35 } and hsv { 0.62 0.87 0.88 } - both give same colour as they are below 1 each (also can't use more than one value after decimal).

Paint uses a scale of 240 it seems, so divide all of their numbers by 240. 0.333, 1.0, 0.5 should give you pure green, the equivalent of RGB #00FF00

Hi
Where could i find HSV colour palette (used here in Imperator Rome) so I don't have to be guessing color values?

Whatever I find on the internet it has completely different scale and putting values like in this example: color = hsv { 0.333 0.85 0.35 } and hsv { 0.62 0.87 0.88 } - both give same colour as they are below 1 each (also can't use more than one value after decimal).
Hello, my friend. To search for a color palette, I can recommend you look here - Here you can find different palettes for your tasks. Lots of cool unique colors. Hope I could help you :)

Hello, my friend. To search for a color palette, I can recommend you look here - Here you can find different palettes for your tasks. Lots of cool unique colors. Hope I could help you :)
Was there supposed to be a link or did i go blind completely by now? :D:D

You can also use photoshop no need of a converter. You have always 2 way to set up a color, with RVB or HSV/TSL
Hue Saturation Value = Tint Saturation Light they are the same.

You can also use photoshop no need of a converter. You have always 2 way to set up a color, with RVB or HSV/TSL
Hue Saturation Value = Tint Saturation Light they are the same.
haha... if you'd like to pay for the photoshop for me than i'm fine with that :) it might be worth its price but it's way too expensive.

Well i said photoshop but i'm pretty sure Gimp is actually giving you the two values sets either for a given color. If paint does it every other will do too. I was simply pointing that it might not be called HSV but actually TSL

Well i said photoshop but i'm pretty sure Gimp is actually giving you the two values sets either for a given color. If paint does it every other will do too. I was simply pointing that it might not be called HSV but actually TSL
I have GIMP, yes... never found it there... never found it easy to use - spent more time on searching online how to do anything than actually doing anything in it :D:D
And probably it would take more time to simply retrieve a value that i needed to type in as a number in a text file, than simply looking for it online (which took... few months ;)))
MS Paint - same as above - it doesn't give me what I needed anyway as for some reason the H value (in HSV palette) needed to be divided by 360 (i just simply came up with 360 as that's how many degrees a full circle has)

technology ....
Thank you anyway.