• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I´m sorry but i´m computer illiterate myself and i haven´t even played the latest hsr versions (but i will as soon as i´m willig to buy arma). If you need help you should contact Aregorn at

http://www.stonyroad.de/

there are also some installation instruction on the front page and of course the problem may be the same one that ImTheSheep had.

My mistake was to think that there should be folder "Armageddon" inside my Doomsday folder. It didn't exist so I just extracted the game files inside my doomsday folder. It didn't work that way.

How did I make it to work: Just extract those files inside the HSR 2.11 ARM (for ARM 1.3 beta) to your desktop or somewhere else. Rename the folder to the same name which your Hearts of Iron containing folder is (for example, my is Doomsday). Then just add this folder to your Paradox Interactive folder and click yes when it asks about overwriting.

This at least cured the first error about the AMI_1936 but I haven't had time yet to try to play longer.

Hope this helps!

-Sheepy

ps. Hope that you understand my english....

edit. Vanilla Arma checksum stayed same too. Just checked it too : p

well, given the fact that he registered two accounts and that i told him i would ban one account i don´t feel guilty.

So you ban both accounts/banning my IP? I made two accounts because your website is broken and I thought I did something wrong when I created the first account.

So you ban both accounts/banning my IP? I made two accounts because your website is broken and I thought I did something wrong when I created the first account.

Internec is serious fucking business.

Hi Slaughter, I was just coming to post the same thing.

Playing as Germany with the Gamers Gate Version of HOI2 DD and ARMA with the latest 1.3 beta installed (the only difference with the installation is that i extracted HSR Armegeddon folder to desktop and renamed it Doomsday so that i could install it into my Gamersgate copy of the game).

Anyhow I'm now leaning towards the possibility that the unknown string events are missfiring intel attempts by the enemy.

As Germany I was getting them from britain and France all the time (occasionally from Poland, the US and SOVS)

I loaded a game as the UK and got them from GER, Ireland and ITaly.

They happen frequently, like once a month so i'm thinking that may be what is happening.

Any help would be appreciated in resolving it!

PS I just downloaded the HSR 2.11 for ARMA beta yesterday so I have all the latest files.

The game otherwise plays fine.

I'm using JSGME to play it. But outside of those weird UNKOWN STRING WANTED EVENTS, things are mostly ok. Well, German didn't attack France, but that's probrably because Poland dowed me and Germany when I decided to add Slovakia to the magyar empire.

Another user at Stony Road also reported the same problem. he mentioned that with the new beta patch there was an ability to turn enemy intel reports off, so perhaps thats where its coming from.

The more i play, the more i'm sure that it is intel reports without the appropriate text attached to them. They are working, you just cant tell what is happening :(

Unwated String Error

Hello all, So is there any solution to dealing with "Unwanted Error String" message popping-up constantly? I just got the Beta patch b/c my game speed was at a crawl under the ARM 1.2 Patch and now with the 1.3 I keep getting these messages. Thanks.