• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don´t know if it is on the mirror, but you are registered :rolleyes:

I know, I provided the mirror because I think it's ridiculous to wait the entire weekend to be able to download. So, feel free to download without any hassle from my mirror until you fix your website.

Ah, ok

perhaps you could announce the mirror at stony too. it might help some people + this way the modders will know about it

btw. i don´t think that it is to much to wait for a few days if you consider the fact that nobody is doing this for profit

Ah, ok

perhaps you could announce the mirror at stony too. it might help some people + this way the modders will know about it

btw. i don´t think that it is to much to wait for a few days if you consider the fact that nobody is doing this for profit

So because your doing this for no profit you don't want people to play your mod?

I'm providing a mirror for no profit, and your site is still broken. Enjoy the mod fellas.

No but we don´t like it if people expect a 24/7 service from us

but since most people can understand the fact that there is something like real life this isn´t a problem

No but we don´t like it if people expect a 24/7 service from us

but since most people can understand the fact that there is something like real life this isn´t a problem

Don't you get it? People don't need service from you 24/7, they need a working mirror from where they can download the mod. Your site has been broken for 4 months, whats your problem?

And why do you draw the cheesy "real-life" card, it would taken less time to sign up for rapidshare then to manually activate every guy who wants to download from your website.

Guess I saved alot of time for your important real-life stuff, go ahead and post it on stonyroad for all I care, you could thank me later.

Does Aregorn (whom I understand to be the Historical Stony Road mod leader) read and post at this forum, in addition to the forum at stonyroad.de?

Well we don´t seem to like each other, but that´s ok for me.

Have fun, feel rightous, have a good life.

Stonyroad.de
You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:rolleyes: Thanks for the IP-ban from stonyroad.de, all I did was to help you guys with a mirror. Big props to the team at stonyroad.

Well, it really shows the childish and elitist-behavor from stonyroad.

"Don't tell us what we are doing wrong, we'll ban you!"

Thats why I never used their mods in the first place...... there are plenty of other mods out there that acutally like to have other people's opinion.

Stonyroad.de
You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:rolleyes: Thanks for the IP-ban from stonyroad.de, all I did was to help you guys with a mirror. Big props to the team at stonyroad.

all i can say is ouch... some people just can't deal with helpful people i guess:wacko::eek:

Doesn't seem to work for me. As I start Campaign it instantly pops up an error: "Can't open file ai\AMI_1936.ai" or smth like that. I just pressed "skip" and game worked perfectly. Same happened with Sov_fin or Fin_sov etc. Same with Japanese ai against NAT china and Nat chinas AI versus japan when war breaks lose. Those files exists, I double checked it. I have correct version Armageddon 1.3b.

It sucks as everything else looks like so cool :(. Of course those nations (or AI : p) can't do their job properly without the ai ;).

-Sheepy

edit. Prolly solved the thing, gonna at least try this: http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8847

"Getting an error on load...
Everything shows up good, and able to configure and select country to start the mod.
WHen loading, i get....
-- Unable to load AMI_36.AI --
"

"Oh crap, I am a bit rusty... I didnt copy that file on armageddon. I will fix that for next, thank you galeric. For now go to HSR 2.09-ai-and copy the file. Paste it on armageddon-ai. Then problem sorted. Same thing for all gfx models but on the respective armageddon gfx. You can copy paste the full models folder into the armageddon one and choose not to replace file when you are asked to, that way only the new models will get it and you will not overwrite anything."

This was with one of those older versions..

edit2: Nope, it didn't solve it. Still that same error :(

edit3: Okay sorry. I just screwed up with the installation..(How in a heck I even was able to do it with that simple installation..?)

Last edited:
Having the same problem here, Unable to load AMI_36.AI at start, and now its Aug 1939 and the game cant load the UK_war_AI, France_war_AI, etc, etc

Seem like a lot of files are missing... How did you solve this? What am I doing wrong?

I am really into playing this mod for the first time (usually went with CORE), but the lack of an installer apparently is a big issue for a computer illiterate like myself...

Thanks a lot for your help...