• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How do I unfurl a link? If I quote someone else's post, [URL unfurl="true"] works, but if I put in a different link it doesn't. For example:

vs.

When I open my profilepage
I see "games 61" and "DLC 61" listed there.

I doubt that I have exactly as much games as DLC registered as on my "games" page I have only 63 entries total...

And 2nd question:
Is there some easy way to find all my posts where I attached files too? e.g. in case that something became obsolete. "Content" only lists ALL my posts.

I doubt that I have exactly as much games as DLC registered as on my "games" page I have only 63 entries total...
It counts DLC as games for some bizarre reason.

Is there some easy way to find all my posts where I attached files too? e.g. in case that something became obsolete. "Content" only lists ALL my posts.
There used to be a list of attachments. I believe it was axed during one of the many forum maintenances.

Ratings
Rejoice, for no longer will you have to post "Agreed" or "+1" when you agree with someone to lend your support, we now have ratings to take that place.

Ratings will be displayed on each post when received.

How to rate posts:
At the bottom right of each post, there are three icons
dMMrzjs.png

From left to right these are "Helpful", "Agree" and "Disagree"

Use these to express your opinion of posts that you read. Rating your own posts is disabled.

How to view ratings on a post:
When someone has given a post a rating, at the bottom left of the post, the rating will be publicly displayed.
ASbzwFz.png

As seen above, ratings will not cancel each other out, but be displayed side by side
I can see ratings from other people, but I only seem to have a like/quote/reply set of buttons in the bottom right. What can cause them to disappear?

I can see ratings from other people, but I only seem to have a like/quote/reply set of buttons in the bottom right. What can cause them to disappear?
Hit like and then you see them. These posts were made for the previous forum version and as such are somewhat out of date

Thankyou. That works one every post (except this one from you)
Correct - a change since I made these posts is that for Moderators, Admins etc, you can no longer react, even when we try to post as a normal user (the post above, compared to this one where i'm posting as a moderator)