• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

umergujjar1

Recruit
Feb 4, 2022
I want some help that How to subscribe Crusader king 2 DLCs?
I have purchased 2 different DLCs of CK2 but when I play the game I don't found characters of DLCs. I want help that how to subscribe.

Reactions:
VUmzq32.gif
to the CKIII Tech Support subforum.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Where did you buy the base game from?

Where did you buy those DLCs from?

If you bought all on Steam (and paiement was accepted), you should have had the option to install all of them.

Are the DLCs not available in the CKIII Launcher (DLC tab)?

no the DLC is available in dlc (DLC) tab but i do not found characters of this dlc in the game.
If the DLC is available in the DLC tab of the CKIII Launcher and active, then i have no idea why the DLC characters wouldn't be in the game.

Did you try to verify the integrity of the game files (right click on the game in your Steam library and got to properties)?

If the DLC is available in the DLC tab of the CKIII Launcher and active, then i have no idea why the DLC characters wouldn't be in the game.

Did you try to verify the integrity of the game files (right click on the game in your Steam library and got to properties)?

You did read the part about where he was talking about Crusader Kings II DLCs, right?

You did read the part about where he was talking about Crusader Kings II DLCs, right?
I overlooked that part, thank you. Moving to the appropriate forum.

I want some help that How to subscribe Crusader king 2 DLCs?
I have purchased 2 different DLCs of CK2 but when I play the game I don't found characters of DLCs. I want help that how to subscribe.
Those are two unrelated problems - you do not need to subscribe to get access to DLCs you've paid Steam for.

Click on this game in your Steam Library, Manage my DLCs - are those purchases listed there as installed and enabled?

If so, what game version and checksum show in the main game menu?