• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the comments everyone. I tried a Lorraine game, but it didn't go too well. decades of racing with my big allies for every province I could get, only for all of them to become vassalized by Burgundy or Austria. Can't start a single war without ending up against one of them. :(

Have a much more successful campaign as the Hessians here.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320896

Haven't forgotten about my Oldenburg story, I was just so excited to do well as a minor I wanted to get that story started first. :D

-Trondheim, yeah, that wasn't fun, being at war with all of Italy. I'll try to get the Oldenburg story up soon. Gotta start going through all the pics.

-PrawnStar, if my Hessian game gets off the ground, I'll have to start another attempt with a suicidal minor, just to keep this thread/series going. :cool:

-coz1, I don't really mind losing so many campaigns. I'm still something of a beginner at the game. Meanwhile at least I can end up with some interesting stories. I think I will choose the bank for my first NI from now on. I had some illusions of using the lower costs from Scientifc Revolution to be able to eat some inflation while minting to fund a military. Didn't work out so well.

-Thanks Morgon1988, unfortunately I failed to follow your advice properly, judging by the results.