• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For the people who are having problems reverting to previous patches, this might help:

In the first picture I have made a screenshot of the ParadoxPlaza Games (you own) sections, as can be seen it says I only own EU3 HttT and EU4 Evangelical Unit Pack

However, underneath that is a button to access earlier versions, click on this and it should give you a list of games you currently own that have previous patches you can return to. It shows the full game name, no expansions or patches, simply copy paste the code to steam, as shown in pictures 2 and 3, Then hit check code, this will allow you to open all previously available patches for that specific game, and you only have to do it once

I hope this helps some of the people having problems with this

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    32,9 KB · Views: 95
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    34,1 KB · Views: 100
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    17,2 KB · Views: 84
I have linked into the steam, but there is no game in paradox accounts and no access code for me to find, do I have to wait or something?
We added further step, to make it crystal clear, please do tell me if it doesn't work (it can take some time to show up too)
  1. Scroll Down in "My Games".
  2. Find "Access Earlier Versions"
  3. Click "Show"

We added further step, to make it crystal clear, please do tell me if it doesn't work (it can take some time to show up too)
  1. Scroll Down in "My Games".
  2. Find "Access Earlier Versions"
  3. Click "Show"

Thanks, well it just doesnt show up what games I have got after i linked with my steam account so I cannot find the keys

Thank you very much for your fast help. I got it and I am happy to finally being able to continue Ironmode no matter what you do. I can imagine that it might be a bit frustating for you, if people are a bit clumsy, so thanx!

The forced update broke my installed games locked to old versions with updates disabled and custom modifications. My previously installed game setups and saves are unrecoverable even with a roll back. Forced deletion of these installed versions was not necessary for legal compliance. There were other technical solutions available.

Well, I finally got it all linked and rolled back, and still nothing. Just a black screen with the hour glass spinning and spinning. The game that I've played for 3,227 hours and bought all the DLC for is now unplayable, apparently.

Well, I finally got it all linked and rolled back, and still nothing. Just a black screen with the hour glass spinning and spinning. The game that I've played for 3,227 hours and bought all the DLC for is now unplayable, apparently.
Please register your games here, then you can see and post in the EU4 Tech Support forum Thanks.

Please register your games here, then you can see and post in the EU4 Tech Support forum Thanks.

It did finally link them, it just took a little time.

I got it reverted to 1.26 and it's exactly the same thing. It just loads to a completely black screen with the hour glass spinning. I've played over 3,000 hours in EUIV, so I know my computer can handle it. I've never had this problem until the 1.27 update.

It did finally link them, it just took a little time.

I got it reverted to 1.26 and it's exactly the same thing. It just loads to a completely black screen with the hour glass spinning. I've played over 3,000 hours in EUIV, so I know my computer can handle it. I've never had this problem until the 1.27 update.
We don't see the icons under you name here, so you have not successfully registered your games.

Go into
https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/settings
and connect to your Steam account, then
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?account/owneditems
and hit Sync Owned Items.

Then you will get access to the tech support forum, which is where your technical problem can be dealt with.

It was illegal, it could not be left as it was. The choice was removing all access to old game versions, or a system like this.
I'm sorry if this has been explained - I don't visit the forum much except when I have issues or questions - but what on the green, green earth could POSSIBLY be illegal under GDPR in allowing easy access to old versions through the Steam Beta feature? I've worked on GDPR compliance at my own company - I'll admit I haven't thought of it in terms of video games, but I cannot see any scenario where the old system was not legal!

I'm sorry if this has been explained - I don't visit the forum much except when I have issues or questions - but what on the green, green earth could POSSIBLY be illegal under GDPR in allowing easy access to old versions through the Steam Beta feature? I've worked on GDPR compliance at my own company - I'll admit I haven't thought of it in terms of video games, but I cannot see any scenario where the old system was not legal!
Because they had some data from the player for telemetry and connection stuff, as i understand it, but never clearly made the player aware enough, according to GDPR regulations.

We don't see the icons under you name here, so you have not successfully registered your games.

Go into
https://accounts.paradoxplaza.com/settings
and connect to your Steam account, then
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?account/owneditems
and hit Sync Owned Items.

Then you will get access to the tech support forum, which is where your technical problem can be dealt with.

Just tried again. Nothing is showing up, but it says it can take up to an hour. I should have Cities: Skylines, CK II, EUIV, Stellaris, and Surviving Mars on here, so we'll see.

I tried EUIV again this morning and just will not load. This update seems to have completely broken it for me, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. Hopefully getting my library synced will work. I'm a little frustrated, as I'm sure you can understand.

Just tried again. Nothing is showing up, but it says it can take up to an hour. I should have Cities: Skylines, CK II, EUIV, Stellaris, and Surviving Mars on here, so we'll see.
They showed up.

You should now have access to the EUIV: Technical Support subforum.