How To Roll-back Your Game Version

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

HottestRod

Associate Product Marketing Manager
May 14, 2018
Commented for dev tag.

HottestRod

May 14, 2018
I have linked my Steam and Paradox Account, yet all the games I see on my Paradox Account are the EU3 HttW expansion and the EU4 Evangelical Unit pack...

Any clue how to get more stuff to show up?

This is a known bug, it will not affect the codes, on that matter the codes to roll back to old versions will be out at 4 p.m. CEST (another 30 minutes to wait and you can roll back to your heart's content!) :)

HottestRod

May 14, 2018
So I can just play on the Beta for Patch 1.26.1 if I have linked my accounts, without entering any kind of code?
Cause the only codes I can see atm are the ones that I assume are the ones for the Full Games when clicking on the Acces Earlier versions button:
CK2, EU4, HoI4, Stellaris and Battletech

You are correct! Patches following the GDPR (25th of May) will not require a code. The codes displayed are for older versions :)

EDIT: Regarding EUIV, only 1.27 is open as it is the only one that is GDPR compliant. Previous versions didn't ask you to read the Privacy Policy upon launch, hence the lock.

HottestRod

May 14, 2018
I have linked into the steam, but there is no game in paradox accounts and no access code for me to find, do I have to wait or something?
We added further step, to make it crystal clear, please do tell me if it doesn't work (it can take some time to show up too)
  1. Scroll Down in "My Games".
  2. Find "Access Earlier Versions"
  3. Click "Show"