• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DanMagic

Recruit
13 Badges
Nov 13, 2012
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
Here is my problem:

I can't stand the latest 5.2 patch as for me the huge nerf to manpower gain has mad the game unplayable.

I would like to revert the patch to a previous version but I had no luck so far.

I have found a discussion topic with a link to a previous patch, but it says that I cannot access the page if I don't synchronize my Pardox account to my Steam account, which I did already a long time ago. I tried to to do it again, as my EU3 game does not appear in my Paradox account (despite sitting in my EU3 Steam library for a long time now), but the instructions seems to be outdated. Also there is a message saying that the account synchronization is not needed anymore as the forums are now open, but instead that particular link is still closed.

Any workaround? I read there are mods specifically created to solve this issue, but I could not find them.

Do not start a discussion on whether the 5.2 is better for you: it's not for me. I loved the previous system and I hate this, but would still enjoy playing one more EU3 game...

Please any help is highly appreciated!