• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanAxis

Corporal
13 Badges
Dec 28, 2011
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
# Manpower
country_event = {

id = 66605

is_triggered_only = yes

title = "EVTNAME6605"
desc = "Cheats"
picture = "SPA_fascist"

option = {
name = "Add Manpower"
ai_chance = { factor = 0 }
manpower = 200
}
}

Go to your hearts of iron 3 folder. Go to events. Go down the list to Surrender.txt. You will see the number symbol. I have included the number symbol here in the cheat so you can backspace the one you see when you open the .txt file and just copy and paste this one in. Load up your game and in the console command using the ~ key type in event 66605 and boom you got 200 manpower. Now if you are using steam and are lost on how to get the hearts of iron 3 folder this is what you do. Open up your C: drive go down to steam folder. Go to steamapps. Got to common. Go to hearts of iron 3. Then from there follow the directions as above. Good Luck and Good Gaming!

# Manpower
country_event = {

id = 66605

is_triggered_only = yes

title = "EVTNAME6605"
desc = "Cheats"
picture = "SPA_fascist"

option = {
name = "Add Manpower"
manpower = 200
}
}

Go to your hearts of iron 3 folder. Go to events. Go down the list to Surrender.txt. You will see the number symbol. I have included the number symbol here in the cheat so you can backspace the one you see when you open the .txt file and just copy and paste this one in. Load up your game and in the console command using the ~ key type in event 66605 and boom you got 200 manpower. Now if you are using steam and are lost on how to get the hearts of iron 3 folder this is what you do. Open up your C: drive go down to steam folder. Go to steamapps. Got to common. Go to hearts of iron 3. Then from there follow the directions as above. Good Luck and Good Gaming!

Doesn't this modify your checksum whereas simply editing your manpower total in your savegame does not?

Doesn't this modify your checksum whereas simply editing your manpower total in your savegame does not?

that only matter if you play online, also it really handy to hold onto a completely separate vinilia copy of the game. Also savegame editing is a pain in the ass, whereas this can be fired ingame

No offense, but where's the fun in cheats anyway? :p
I even try not to use gamey tactics though. More challenge concludes in more fun in the long run. That's my point.

Nice view into game mechanics. Thanks for that.

that only matter if you play online, also it really handy to hold onto a completely separate vinilia copy of the game. Also savegame editing is a pain in the ass, whereas this can be fired ingame

Um....I already keep a copy, my issue is that the save game is just as easy for me to modify and doesn't require me making a backup of my game. Whats such a pain about using the find function in notepad for "player=yes"?

Does anyone else have major lags when scrolling through and some times with say a copy, paste or edit of the saved HOI3 games in Notepad?

Come to think of it, it takes like 3-4 minutes just to open a saved game in Notepad whether I have other things open or not except the HOI file, is this normal?

Oddly, using 'Find' function in Notepad is super quick all the time, except if it is hung up and waiting to respond......

Oh, I prefer to edit saved games than use the Events for something 'in game' like that, otherwise I'd make it a regular corrective Event.

I know this is sort of an old thread, but can anybody help me out? I've gone into the HoI3 folder and opened up the "Surrender.txt" file, but I can't seem to find the # symbol where the OP says I should copy in the text. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

I know this is sort of an old thread, but can anybody help me out? I've gone into the HoI3 folder and opened up the "Surrender.txt" file, but I can't seem to find the # symbol where the OP says I should copy in the text. Can anybody help me? Thanks.

thats why posting in old threads is against the forum rules. depending on the version your are playing (register!) things might be different now.

# Manpower
country_event = {

id = 66605

is_triggered_only = yes

title = "EVTNAME6605"
desc = "Cheats"
picture = "SPA_fascist"

option = {
name = "Add Manpower"
manpower = 200
}
}
i have a hoi3 collection Manpower Console command doesn't work even though the printer properly help

Please don't reopen old threads. Start a new one instead. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.