• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchalk_Zjukov

Major
13 Badges
Jun 29, 2004
www.titoville.com
  • Crusader Kings II
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Magicka
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders
HOI2 Doomsday V1.1
Yugoslavia
Normal/Furious

Welcome to my new Yugo AAR!

This time I will take a different path to create a world wide Yugoslavia! No more years of building IC this time the Yugoslav soldiers will march and fight almost all the time to prove to the world that a backward country can conquer the world if it is lead by a time traveller that happens to be a military genius (me that is ^^).

As I arrive to Belgrade from the year of 2006 I discover that Yugoslavia is on the brink of a civil war! Because I have played Splinter Cell I have no problem of getting in to the kings bedroom, the king wakes and stares at my odd clothes and wonders who this man is.

I sit down and explain the situation and that if he gives me the power to lead Yugoslavia (informally of course) I will expand the borders of this country to the degree that he will be remembered as Pavel the Great of Yugoslavia!

He is chocked when I tell him what will happen if he doesn’t let me change the course of history to the degree that he goes down on his knees and thanks god for sending this man to save mankind! He asked what he should call me, I sad that he can call me Vojvoda (Great Leader).

After that we went to the ministry and called an emergency meeting.

ministers19ci.jpg

King Pavel explained tolled the ministers that from now on they would take orders from the new Vojvoda! I announce that a new age has come and that we will lead mankind to a better tomorrow!
The minister of Intelligence is sacked for Miroslav because of his expertise in technology

sacked1nj.jpg

And because we don’t have the funds to fulfil Borivoje´s intelligence plan. I order the professors at the Yugoslav Academy of Sciences of science to focus on military maters.

rechassr9mg.jpg

The chief of staff asks the Vojvoda if this means that Yugoslavia is to become more interventionist?

intervention16cu.jpg

I tell him that he is right and that we will move the whole army to Ljubljana expect the mountain division that will move to Pristina for the invasion of Albania that will foal the Italians to declare war on us!
Bogoljub exclaims that we have no chance of defeating the Italian Navy and that we will not be able to size the Italian African colonize! I explained to him that we are only after to take the industrial northern part of Italy and to destroy the Italian army, after we have done that we will give Mussolini over peace offer and that he will accept them or we will swim over to Africa after him!

I order the armament minister to focus over industry first at consumer goods to get some money and get down the dissent from the minister change, after that we will upgrade over artillery brigades

uppgrade14qi.jpg

and after that focusing on reinforcing over army after that is done we focus on building up over stock of supplies so that we can focus over industry after the declaration of war to consumer production so that we get more money and to keep over people happy.

On the first of March the preparations are finished and the road to the unknown is opened….

1march3nv.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck! The Its only have about dozen divisions in the whole mainland, I think - most are over in Ethiopia fighting furiously against Ethiopians that outnumber and outgun them 1 to 2.

BTW, not to nitpick but the posession word 'over' should be 'our'. Sorry for the pedantry :eek:o

Great to see you've recreated a Yugoslavian AAR since the last one messed up. I look forward to reading the other updates :)

I say go for Albania first, they have no military power it would be over extremely quickly :D

Finaly :D I have waited ages for this AAR, super start BTW.. Cant wait until the next update :D

Not much waiting around for something to happen!

*subscribes*

btw. where is tito, didnt you mention earlier that you will play with him, in your second yugo aar?

btw.2 ( :rofl: ) there is a grammar error in your sig, its slava jugoslavijo ("j" is missing) well just wanted to tell you that, if you wanted to correct that.......now when i come to think of it, i believe that someone else did, yes bigbadwolf i belive, mention that.......

*waits for the next update, now*

:D

Last edited:
War against Italy

On the 21 of March Yugoslav troops crossed the border into Albania, the Italians demanded that we at once removed over troops, I told the foreign minister to tell the Italians that those who come with the sword shall perish by the sword.

I ordered our troops at the border to switch to the offensive and invade Italy!

firstoffencie9ff.jpg

Our first target was Venice and victory came after 1 hour.

firstbattle2xb.jpg

The fire of war spread like a virus!

war10cs.jpg

war23it.jpg

war30br.jpg

war43vi.jpg

Part2

The first goal has been completed and the industrial part of Italy has been cut off.

secondphasecomplete5cv.jpg

After that I ordered our troops to rest and learn from their experiences. The second phase in our plan was to take the rest of Italy, but after we had taken Rome

attackagainstrome3zo.jpg

romeistakien4lp.jpg

and over next offensive would crush the remaining Italian troops

secondoffensive2zs.jpg

Mussolini gave us an offer we could not refuse.

mussolinicaves9sw.jpg

After a little more then 2 months of war the guns fell silent. 30 000 brave Yugoslav soldiers died for the future of mankind!

peace7gp.jpg

Now and look on over industry situation and over science situation.

industrysituaion1ld.jpg

rechassr15qx.jpg

The industrial power of Italy has been eliminated

ic8yf.jpg

and the next steep to world domination is to invade Hungary and their friend Austria!​

looking forward.

Paint it Orange!

nice looking forward on the rest

Very nice work. Interested to see how the war between France and Germany goes.

Vann

Status
Not open for further replies.