• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done against Italy. What is happening in the other wars that you have sparked?

This should be interesting, good job

where is tito?

Borna said:
it really doesnt feel like jugoslavija without tito, i dont know is this just me or what

Agree with you.. It just does not feel right, he was the man who made Jugoslavija, Jugoslavija.. :)

Thanks for the coments. I will try to answer your questians as good a can.

AOK. 11: I have never operated a grand navy but if some one would give me an artical on how to build a large navy and how you do that a minor.

Brownbeard and you all: For me Tito was a hero and a campion but paradox has given him the title Silent Backstabber that is totaly incorrect, but I will get Tito as a general and a tech team in the 40's

And NOW UPDATE!

The Incorporation of Austria and Hungary

After the Italian war Yugoslavia was the Industrial power of the Balkans having a grand and experienced army and skilled leadership to guide the young nation to new conquests. After the war staff officers presented to the cabinet a new way to organize over divisions. With new weapons and new command structure the new type would improve over army as a whole.

1936inf7gd.jpg

It was decided that we would construct more divisions instead of improving over old ones.

newarmy6fr.jpg

The first 4 divisions were done at the beginning of September and those were placed at the defensive forces to protect over homeland. At the 13 of September Yugoslav troops crossed the border into Hungary

dowhungary1ds.jpg

All the offensive operations were all successes but the defending mountain division was forced to retreat to Belgrade.

1battle5wn.jpg

Austria resurrected their old friendship bands with Hungary and declared war on Yugoslavia.

dowaustria9uj.jpg

The Austrians defeated over lone division at Trento but over reserve force at Venice would keep the Austrians from truing to advance further.

defettrinto1ur.jpg

When our forces arrived at Pecs the Hungarians launched a great counter attack and over forces was forced to retreat, this was one of many misjudgements of this war.

defetpecs2tf.jpg

We had created a buffer between over forces and a bit of over land so that we could use over territory more effectively.

landlost6bj.jpg

But it did not take long before the Yugoslav soldiers would liberate all over lost territory.

landretaken4qg.jpg

The Hungarians forced us to retreat from Bjelovar.

defetbjelovor1nc.jpg

The pocket in Debrecen was closed with the help of Romanian troops.

closingpcoket7ok.jpg

After the pocket was closed the Yugoslav soldiers stormed Budapest.

takingbudapest9jx.jpg

The last attack against Pecs sealed the fate of Hungary

finalattack0bp.jpg

And a hard fight in the Austrian mountains could commence.

annexhungary8bo.jpg

Austria's intervention is a bit irritating. Hopefully this will not provoke a war with Germany too soon.

Because the Austrians were already at war with their German brothers they had left the south part of the country undefended and the Yugoslav solders could simply march in and take Wien.

austrai11ft.jpg

After that a hard campaign was fought to carve up the remaining parts of Austria.

austria28an.jpg

austria35th.jpg

austria47ms.jpg

austria59rr.jpg

After 3 months of war the Yugoslav soldiers had emerged victorious

annexaustria4cc.jpg

But at a terrible cost over 60 000 lives had been lost in this bloody campaign. After this camping Yugoslav generals would think more then twice before they attacked an enemy dug in to the mountains.​

1 January Minister meeting in Belgrade.

Vojvoda: Comrades! Under this past year we have doubled over industry power and over lands, now its time to review the status of over country and the world.

world3kk.jpg

uk8gz.jpg

germany9dx.jpg

sovjet9fa.jpg

yugo8jk.jpg
indstriuyu4in.jpg

tech2ls.jpg

We will first upgrade then reinforce over current divisions but we will attack the axis at the latest in March 1937!

*I have no idé how this happened but maybe you get more intervention when you dow countrys in Doomsday :S

Turkey seems to do well. Germans are geting for good in erly 2 front war. Maby you will join the axis. They did joined your war with Italyens Hungaryens and Austrians, you should join them. Thats more chalenging:)

The wars would be

One your side:

Germany-Greece-Bulgaria-Turkey-Yugoslavia

on other side

Allies (easy defence in italys boarder) Romunia (you will crush them like babys) and Soviets (....... i dont know)

Help thouse Germans for goodness sakes:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.