• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the english version so I will e-mail it to you or at least try. And in the scenario the Pope has all of Tuscany, Apulia, Mantua, Sicily, Sardinia, and shields on all of Venice and all the other Italian nations

billy bob said:
I have the english version so I will e-mail it to you or at least try. And in the scenario the Pope has all of Tuscany, Apulia, Mantua, Sicily, Sardinia, and shields on all of Venice and all the other Italian nations

Just curious, did you delete the other countries in Italy that now is under papal control?

I only deleted Tuscany I just took the other provinces and gave them to me.

billy bob said:
I only deleted Tuscany I just took the other provinces and gave them to me.

Try to delete the other countries AND all their merchants in COTs AND all their diplomatic relations.

They have no merchants and no diplomatic relations.

Just to make sure I'd do this right, before I actually do it... :eek:

If I want to make the Iroquois playable in the GC, all I have to do is call up the Grand Campaign file is the Scenarios folder, and at the top relace (say) FRA with OHI (or OHO or whatever the tag is) and I'm all set to go? Of course, I'd need to change the numcities line, but...

-Pat

billy bob said:

I´ll try to make such a scenario then :)

pjcrowe said:
Just to make sure I'd do this right, before I actually do it... :eek:

If I want to make the Iroquois playable in the GC, all I have to do is call up the Grand Campaign file is the Scenarios folder, and at the top relace (say) FRA with OHI (or OHO or whatever the tag is) and I'm all set to go? Of course, I'd need to change the numcities line, but...

-Pat

Yup, the one and only thing needed is to, say replace FRA, with OHI :)

Yoggie. Which Cot is on line 79. It says in my new unified scenario that something is wrong with it.

billy bob said:
Yoggie. Which Cot is on line 79. It says in my new unified scenario that something is wrong with it.

That depends upon your scenario file - open it and count the lines manually if your editor won't do that for you, that way you will at least get to the general vicinity of the error. (Word-wrapping migh throw your count a bit)