• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The shading layer is the most difficult part. Basically even when you slightly edit the map you have to create the shading layer from scratch. During the photoshop action you have to choose the shading settings and the optimal result can only be achieved through trial and error. IMO the best shading layer is that for WaTK 3 but the "ingredients" have been lost, even to Kasperus himself. I haven't been able to reproduce that shading during countless tries. Another problem is that all province names have to be rewritten, even for those province which remain unchanged. I can explain how to do it exactly but probably it would be better to use some sort of chat program (like skype or gtalk) as the process is quite complicated.

:p

I'm working on a mod which will feature the changes I've already shown you (and perhaps more), and I'd also like to continue Ober's project to upgrade the vanilla map, but that will have to wait.