How to find my gateway construction site

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Post-it note stuck to the side of your monitor or on your desk would work.
gone the days ppl played on PC with a block-notes on theyr desk.

its actualy a bad thing, as it doesn't stimulate our long-term memory , so our brain is big on short memory , fast thinking and logic but lazy at memorizing for more than 1 hour.

Great idea, I'd just change the name to have a [G] at the end, to denote the presence of a gateway. Can be reverted once it's complete and the gateway symbol shows up.

Great idea, I'd just change the name to have a [G] at the end, to denote the presence of a gateway. Can be reverted once it's complete and the gateway symbol shows up.
I would add it in front of the system's name as the search function orders alphabetically, if you happen to have multiple gateway constructions going on.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The way I do it is I click on a system where I'd really like to have a gateway and if there already is a construction site I turn it into a gateway and if not I build a construction site and hope that future me agrees that this system is a good spot for a gateway, absolutely no remembering involved.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Haha, sadly I did that tactic whilst rapidly expanding to try and take the whole universe and completely lost track of everything. Have a good few dozen unbuilt gateways sitting around which is a right pain as they would be super helpful in deploying fleets across the front lines.