• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ShePe

Private
Mar 10, 2020
Love you mod.But it runs so slow.I have to use submods for playing only Old world to play somehow comfortable.Is there some solutions to solve this?
P.S.Played other mods (Ck+,HIP, Elder kings, GoT) and didn't have any problems with optimization.

Yeah. I have a decent PC and nevertheless have the same problems with optimization. This mod is too big and too complicated to run decently.
I appreciate all efforts from the developers, and the last big update is great. But the mod needs more optimization and improving (making to work) rather than new content.
I doubt problems with optimization will be resolved in near future. But i do hope it will be better in CK 3 rather than in older and slower CK 2.

• 1Like
Reactions:
But the mod needs more optimization
The mod already runs basically twice as fast as pre Holy Fury versions, at this point there isn't any more quick fixes we can do for performance. If you have problems then the map reducing submods exist for that reason.

and improving (making to work)
That's what we have been doing, tons of previously non functional systems now actually work, magic, chaos favor, the dueling system etc. More time has easily been spent fixing up old stuff than adding new content since legacy was released.

The mod already runs basically twice as fast as pre Holy Fury versions, at this point there isn't any more quick fixes we can do for performance. If you have problems then the map reducing submods exist for that reason.
The rat-catcher mod does not work though

Edit: Nvm I got it to work

Last edited: